Who is liable in case of flooding? Is the award of that public contract permissible?
Administrative law describes the rules that the government must adhere to when making its decisions. In essence, it is the law that traditionally governs the relationship between the government and its subordinates, which are both private individuals and companies.
Adlex advocaten & bemiddelaars assist companies, public authorities and local councils as well as private clients and act in all areas of administrative law. This includes issues such as:
- how do you proceed to dispute examination results?
- Whom can a civil servant who is the subject of a disciplinary sanction approach?
- who is liable in case of flooding?
- I want to contest the award of a public contract.
- should a mayor and aldermen pay for a mistake?
- according to the seller, there is no easement, but apparently he is mistaken.
- we want to challenge this new provincial tax.
Adlex advocaten & bemiddelaars has extensive experience in this area, both in administrative proceedings before various local, regional or federal authorities and in legal proceedings before the Council of State, the Council for Permit Disputes, the Council for Study Progress Disputes, the Council for Election Disputes and the Council for Immigration Disputes.
The experts of Adlex advocaten & bemiddelaars in this legal domain reinforce their knowledge through regular scientific publications and by maintaining links with academic institutions. They are also regularly invited to speak at seminars.