How do you file an objection during a public inquiry? What can you do about a zoning violation? How do you deal with land reparcelling?
The legal domain of environmental law comprises environmental and spatial planning law. In fact, it is a collective name for all laws and regulations concerning the physical living environment in which people live or work. This may involve rules relating to spatial planning, building, environment, water, nature protection and general administration.
Adlex advocaten & bemiddelaars assist companies, professional developers, public authorities, local councils and private clients. We frequently do so in the following situations:
- proceedings relating to spatial implementation plans and environmental permits such as building, subdivision or the operation of classified establishments or activities
- lodging an objection during the public inquiry, lodging an appeal against a permit granted or refused
- project development and expropriation
- enforcement, environmental criminal law, zoning ordinances
- planning gains/losses resulting from government planning decisions
- soil pollution and soil remediation
- concessions and domain concessions
- recovery claims, assistance before the Supreme Enforcement Court
- land reparcelling, complex projects, commercial establishment permit
Adlex advocaten & bemiddelaars has extensive experience in conducting administrative proceedings before various local, regional or federal authorities on the one hand, and legal proceedings before the Council of State and the Council for Permit Disputes as the Enforcement Court on the other.
Our environmental law experts keep their knowledge up-to-date through regular scientific publications and links with academic institutions. You will also regularly meet our experts as speakers at seminars.