How do I handle the termination of an employee? Can I get support for collective bargaining negotiations?
Social law is a branch of law which on the one hand consists of social security law and, on the other, comprises labour law and the rules governing the agreement between the employer and the employee:
Adlex advocaten & bemiddelaars assist employers as well as employees at every stage of their careers, from the initial recruitment phase to the moment at which the employee and employer part ways in situations such as the following:
- support for outgoing employees
- drafting of employment contracts
- drafting working regulations
- assistance in obtaining target group reductions of employers social security contributions and conducting a defence in case the same are refused
- support during audits/inspections and hearings by the social inspection services
- support during collective bargaining negotiations, intervention in collective disputes
- ensuring a smooth transition during changes in joint committees.
In addition, we have also built up extensive expertise in drafting and revising cooperation agreements, whereby there may be a real risk of bogus self-employment or prohibited loan of personnel.
Although Adlex advocaten & bemiddelaars always strives to find an amicable solution, in some circumstances it is only possible to find a solution through the opinion of an independent third party. We represent both employers and employees in court in such cases as well.